In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 2 Your Favorite Movie

This question is a rather tricky one, because I watch hundreds of movies and love about that many more. To pick one is like picking one thing that makes me special! Ok so maybe thats over stating it a little bit, but you get the idea that its a hard decision for me to pick one favorite.

Ok, because I can't pick one, I'm going to be really cool and pick one from each category. I know thats like cheating, but I really can't decide so here goes.

Drama
City of Angels






















Fantasy
Legend


LEGEND: Movie Trailer - Watch more top selected videos about: Movie_Trailers, Legend_(film), Alice_Playten, Billy_Barty, David_Bennent, Mia_Sara, Tim_Curry, Tom_Cruise, Ridley_Scott, Legend


Comedy
Confessions of a Shopaholic


Confessions of a Shopaholic Movie Trailer - Watch more top selected videos about: Confessions_of_a_Shopaholic, Isla_Fisher, Hugh_Dancy


Romance
Kate & Leopold


Kate and Leopold (Until) - Funny blooper videos are here


Classic
The Princess Bride


Princess Bride - My Name Is... - Click here for this week’s top video clips


Ok, So I know this post is very video heavy, but I love being able to show my favorite movies and not just tell you my favorites. I love City of Angels for its incredible love story and it always (and I do mean always) makes me cry. Plus I love the instrumental music in it! Legend is just a good old fashioned fantasy movie that never gets old to me. It also has a very interesting plot line. Confessions of a Shopaholic, if you have not seen this one than it is an absolute must. The crazy insane spending of this girl and the lack of paying back on the credit cards is so scary that its funny. Its a good chic flick. Then there is Kate & Leopold, which is just one of those beautiful love stories about falling in love with someone you shouldn't but do anyway. I love it just because. I'm a hopeless romantic and I always will be! Last but not least you cannot make a list of movies without listing the Princess Bride, because it is just a timeless classic! This is a movie I have watched millions of times and know the lines by heart. If nothing else sounds good to watch, Christopher & I will put this one in because its a never fail movie. So, here is my 'Favorite Movie' list!

No comments:

Post a Comment